This book provides an efficient and effective way of revising for examinations in pathology. By using key words, set out in pathways, the student can easily appreciate the relationship between concepts and at a glance understand the association of one topic with another in an overall framework.
- An invaluable collection of 130 diagrams covering all the key topics in both general and
- Perfect for highlighting and making notes to ensure your examination preparation is
- Makes revision rapid, fun and stimulating.
- Mind Maps in Pathology, paperback , 155 p.
- Authors: Peter Dervan and Michele Harrison, Harcourt Publishers Limited, 2002
- ISBN 0443 070547