To enable individuals and organizations throughout the world to boost brain performance.
BrainStudio was founded in 1992 with the goal to help people learn techniques to survive in the information age. Today BrainStudio delivers brain performance programs to organizations, enabling directors, managers, consultants and other brainworkers to master techniques to help them perform their daily activities most effectively. Also for universities and schools BrainStudio offers focused programs.
Participants in bespoke programs will be trained and coached to deal with the overload of information through faster learning, absorbing information more quickly, memorizing better and enhancing creativity. Techniques, methods and approaches help people to perform better, and increases the outcome of teamwork.
BrainStudio operates in many countries in the world (Europe, Australia, Africa, the Middle East the Far East, Russia and the USA). The BrainStudio programs can be delivered in 9 different languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Turkish, Portugese and Dutch.
- Unique total concept: The BrainStudio Brain Performance System®
- Own published books (The Business Brain Book, Learning in the Fast Lane, LifeBook)
- More than 67.000 participants worldwide.
- Two day Business Brain Training
- One day Life Management Training
- Three day Brain Performance Training (combination of Business Brain Training & Life management Training.
- Keynote Speeches